Topic 3: Memorable moment at KPTM Ipoh

   I think my most memorable moment KPTM Ipoh is at the last week of 2nd semester. It was so chaotic and stressful because I have a lot of assignment and project that had to be done that week.

   One of the reasons my last week of 2nd semester is so stressful is by my own fault because I keep procrastinating my assignments. But that was not the main issue, the main issue is my teammates are not helping to make my work easier. Not only they start working last minute, but they also have no idea on how to complete the assignments. I was furious because I procrastinate but at least I know how to do my part.

   The project that I'm talking about is a 2D animation project. Because my teammate aren't helping at all, I have to do the animation all by myself. The animation cost me two days of working and not sleeping at all. I thought I can take a break after finishing the animation, because all that left is the project documentation. It seems like an easy task, so I told my teammate to finish it since doing an animation by myself is already hard and tiring. Unfortunately, my teammate is as useless as a rock. I already gave him more than enough information on how to do the documentation, yet he still doesn't know how to do the document. He also took a lot of time to finish the documentation, even the animation that I made are finished faster, which make no sense. At the end, he gave me a really bad document. The document aren't only lack of necessary information, it's also messy, didn't follow the right format and look really bad. 












   I ended up reporting him to my lecturer for not cooperating because I have to ask him and call him so many times to give me the documentation file. I was expecting that because of my report, he would get bad pointer and had to repeat that semester. But I still see him in my current semester classes. Well, not every stories end with a good ending.





Published by: Muhammad Shuib bin Masduki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 1: Up Movie Review

Topic 2: My favourite person - Daniel William Sooman