Topic 3: Memorable moments at KPTM IPOH

 



 On 23rd July 2021, I became a College Poly-Tech MARA Ipoh student. The major that I pick from many selections of courses is Game Design. At the time of Covid-19 lockdown I cannot come to the college itself and study face to face instead, I had to join classes online at home and use Google meet and Zoom. The homework and submissions are published in Google classroom or Edmodo and all of the students can do the assignments given from the site. At first, I had so much trouble studying online and using online for everything however after a couple of days and discussing with the other classmates using Whatsapp or Telegram I eventually got into the flow and do my work without any problems.




 When there is a group project we had to choose who should join the group projects. At first I did not know anyone so I randomly grouped with other people from my class however I did not like group projects as it requires some teamwork even though I gave a lot of contribution in the group project, some of my group projects had me doing the more important role as I had more understanding of the topic. The first semester while having stressful moments was the most fun I had in my life, Learning the subject that I love to learn since high school was worth the stressful endeavors.




 The lecturers are really nice and passionate, every subjects and assignment the lecturers gave and taught is fun and easy to follow I would pay attention to my lecturer and mentor when there is something important to note. When I have trouble answering a quiz or forgot some important notes or did not understand the subject, my classmates could remind me of things I missed out or teach me how to solve them myself. I meet so many new friends from my class and play a lot of video games together in Discord voice chat. We got to know each other pretty well through games as it was what we were interested in. My life changed when I became a student of KPTM, I meet new friends and get into a major I dreamed of having. It could not get any better than this. I thank KPTM, the lecturers, and the other students for making me having such a fun time in college.

Published by: Norman Adam Bin Norazali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 1: Up Movie Review

Topic 2: My favourite person - Daniel William Sooman