Topic 3: Memorable moments in KPTM

I feel like the most memorable moments in KPTM for me would be the time when I started to try becoming independent for myself as a student. 

   when I became a KPTM student around July in 2021, I pretty much did all the things I need to do in order to attend class. Since I still have to take online classes due to covid, I had to search up the class links given in the group chat and wake up to attend class on my own. I was pretty nervous when I first joined the class since I don't have anyone that I know from high school, but I tried my best to get out of my comfort zone and be more outgoing and friendly to my new classmates. I had some troubles learning online and talking with classmates, but I slowly got used to it after a few weeks.




   When I started having group assignments, I randomly grouped up with random classmates because there's not a lot of people I know. It was definitely awkward to communicate my classmates but after a while I realized that many people in my class are nice and friendly. I was able to communicate better with my group members and even started to act like a leader of the group to guide my group.


   Many of the lecturers are also nice and passionate in their classes. The work and assignments that were given to me is understandable and easy to do thanks to how well they teach me in class. They also encourage me to be more forward and ask questions whenever I have something I do not understand and have trouble with.

   Overall, I have been having a lot of fun since I became a KPTM student. I was able to make new friends who has the same interest as me, build a good relationship between my lecturers, and became more confident in being myself around people.


Written and published by:

Raja Danish Asyraaf bin Raja Hishamudin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 1: Up Movie Review

Topic 2: My favourite person - Daniel William Sooman